F/O Jan P.Falkowski from Poland flew Hurricane's with No 32 Squadron during the Battle of Britain. He later became a Wing Commander and had 9 confirmed kills.
F/L W.R.Farley was recalled to service on the outbreak of war, Farley was not a member of No 151 Squadron but flew operations with both No 151 and No 46 Squadron's during the Battle of Britain.  He later dropped and picked up agents in occupied Europe and was awarded the D.F.C. on the 7th of March 41. Farley was K.I.A. on the 21st of April 1942.
P/O E.Farnes of No 141 Squadron the gunner in a Defiant was, on the 19th of July 1940 on convoy patrol. He baled out over the Channel after combat with a Bf 109 of JG 51 at 12:45hrs and was rescued. The pilot (M.J.Louden) crash landed at Hawkinge and was wounded. The Defiant (L7001) was a write off.
Sgt Alan N.Feary of No 609 Squadron shot down a Junkers Ju 88 over Middle Wallop airfield on the 14th of August 1940. The Ju 88 had bombed the airfield and blown off the doors to hanger No 5. He was the only Sergeant Pilot with No 609 Squadron during the Summer Battle's. Sgt A.N.Feary was killed when he baled out of his Hurricane I (N3238) after combat with a Bf 109 over Yeovil at 16:30hrs on the 7th of October 1940.
Sgt S.A.Fenmore of No 501 Squadron was killed on the 15th of October 1940, his Hurricane I (V6722) was shot down by a Bf 109 over Redhill at 08:15hrs.
S/L Harold Fenton of No 238 Squadron was injured when he ditched his Hurricane I (P2947) into the Channel off the Isle of Wight on the 8th of August 1940 at 13:40hrs near a German observation plane. He was looking for two of his pilots who had been reported missing in the Channel. He was rescued by the H.M.S Basset.
P/O Roy Frederick Ferdinand served with No 263 Squadron in Hurricane's during the Battle. Roy died in the war flying a Westland Whirlwind.
F/Lt Henry Michael 'MikeFerris of No 111 Squadron flew in France where he shot down a Bf 109 and 3 Bf 110's. He shot down 2 more Bf 109's on the 6th of June 1940 and 1 more on the 10th of June and was awarded a D.F.C. On the 10th of July 1940 he shot down another Bf 109 over Folkestone and shared in the destruction of a Do 17. He shot down a Do 17 in early August 1940 then he was killed on the 16th of August 1940 when his Hurricane I (R4193) collided with a Do 17 of KG 76 during a head on attack over Marden, Kent at 12:45hrs.
P/O P.W.le Fevre of No 46 Squadron was on patrol on the 18th of September 1940. He was injured when he baled out of his Hurricane I (V6554) after combat over Chatham at 12:35hrs.
P/O E.Fetchner a Czech of No 310 Squadron was killed in his Hurricane I (P3889) when he collided with another Hurricane near Duxford on the 29th of October 1940 at 15:10hrs.
Sgt H.W.Ficketts of No 235 Squadron was on night Patrol on the 17th of August 1940 in a Blenheim I (N3540). The aeroplane overshot on landing at Thorney Island and crashed. It was written off but all the crew (S.J.Hobbs & T.A.Maslen) were unhurt.
S/L D.O.Findlay of No 54 Squadron also commanded No 41 Squadron briefly, he was a pre-war Olympic hurdler. He baled out of his Spitfire I (X4053) wounded on the 28th of August 1940 at17:15hrs. He had been in combat with a Bf 109 over Ramsgate. 
P/O A.Finnie of No 54 Squadron was shot down and killed in his Spitfire I (R6816) at Kingsdown by a Bf 109 off Dover on the 25th of July 1940 at 18:10hrs.
Wing Commander Brendan (Paddy) Finucane, DSO, DFC and bar was born in Dublin, Ireland. Finucane joined the RAF in May 1938 and, aged 19, became operational with No 65 Spitfire Squadron in July 1940. In the Battle of Britain he destroyed his first Bf l09 on the 12th of August 1940, getting a second the 13th of August. On the 15th of July 1942 he was killed when hit by anti-aircraft fire on a sweep over the French Coasts and went down into the sea. His score then stood at 32 kills.
F/O M.B.Fisher of No 111 Squadron was shot down in his Hurricane I (P3944) during combat with a Ju 88 over Selsey Bill at 17:50hrs on the 15th of August 1940. He managed to bale out but was killed.
P/O William 'Billy' Meade Lindsley Fiske was born on 4 June 1911 in Brooklyn, New York. He was an American citizen and joined the R.A.F. in September 1939.  On the 12th of July 1940 he was posted to No 601 A.A.F. Squadron (County of London) at Tangmere. He shot down a Ju 88 on the 13th of August 1940. On the 16th of August 1940 after combat with Stuka's over Bognor, William M L ('Billy') Fiske landed his seriously damaged Hurricane I (P3358) at Tangmere in the midst of a Stuka raid on the airfield. His aircraft burst into flames on coming to rest and Fiske was badly burned. William M.L.Fiske was taken to the Royal West Sussex Hospital in Chichester, but died 48 hours later from shock. He was 29 years old.
F/L Tom Fitzgerald was born in Temuka, New Zealand on 11 July 1919, was educated at Timaru Boys' High School, after which he went farming. In April 1937 Fitzgerald was accepted for a commission in the R.N.Z.A.F. and following flying training at Wigram sailed for the United Kingdom in April 1938 on transfer to the R.A.F. In early August, with the Battle of Britain well advanced, Fitzgerald was posted to Fighter Command, one of twenty pilots from Bomber Command who volunteered in response to a request for trained pilots. He joined No 141 Squadron in Scotland on the 10 August 1940 to fly Defiant's on night-fighter operations. Fitzgerald took 'B' Flight south to Biggin Hill on the 12th of September 1940 to take part in the night defence of London.
P/O J.Fleming of No 605 Squadron was wounded on the 8th of September 1940 at 12:30hrs. He took off at 11:50hrs in his Hurricane I (L2061) and was shot down by Bf 109's near Tunbridge Wells. He baled out severely  burned.
P/O R.D.S.Fleming of No 249 Squadron was killed on the 7th of  September 1940 at 17:00hrs. His Hurricane I (R4114) was shot down by a Bf 109 over Maidstone, Kent.
Sgt J.G.B.Fletcher of No 604 Squadron was on night patrol on the 25th of August 1940 and crashed his Blenheim I (L6782) near Exeter. He and his crew (C.Haigh and A.L.Austin) were killed. (Austin died on the 26th of August 1940 from his wounds)
P/O J.L.'Polly'Flinders of No 32 Hurricane Squadron destroyed two aircraft before the start of the Battle and three during it. One of them being a Bf 110 on the 18th of August 1940 which crashed at Harbledown near Canterbury killing both crew members.
F/Lt F.W.Flood an Australian of No 235 Squadron was flying escort to Fairey Albacores on the 11th of September 1940 in a Blenheim IV-f (L9396). The Fairey Albacores from the Fleet Air Arm were on a raid on Calais at 17:30hrs and the Blenheim IV-f (L9396) flown by F/Lt F.W.Flood was shot down by a Bf 109. F/Lt F.W.Flood and his crew all died on the mission (N.B.Shorrocks & B.R.Sharp).
Sgt D.Fopp of No 17 Squadron was wounded on the 3rd of September 1940 at 10:30hrs. He baled out of his Hurricane I (P3673) after being attacked by a Bf 110 over Essex. He was badly burned.
F/Lt Athol Stanhope Forbes of No 303 Polish Squadron was wounded on the 11th of September 1940 at 16:30 in his Hurricane I (V7465). His aircraft was shot up and damaged south of London. The Polish people had awarded him the Virtuti Militari which was the equivalent of the V.C. His tally of kills at the end of the war was 7 confirmed and 2shared with 1 probable.
F/O D.N.Forde of No 145 Squadron was shot down on the 27th of May 1940 over Dunkirk in his Hurricane I (N2710) by Bf 110's but was not injured. He was awarded the D.F.C. on the 26th of February 1943, and was credited with three enemy aircraft destroyed, at the time this award was made.
P/O G.M.Forrester of No 605 Squadron was killed on the 9th of September 1940 at 17:30hrs. His Hurricane I (L2057) was caught up in crossfire and he collided with a Heinkel He 111 of KG 53 over Farnborough. The Hurricane came down at Alton. P/O G.M.Forrester is buried at Odiham.
F/O Anthony D.Forster flew in France with No 607 Squadron and shot down four enemy aircraft while he was with them. Forster joined No 151 Squadron in June and added two more kills before receiving the D.F.C. on the 30th of July 1940. Forster was posted back to No 607 Squadron on the 12th of August 1940.
Sgt Ronald V.Forward of No 257 Squadron was injured on the 28th of July 1940. His Hurricane I (P322) was badly damaged by some Bf 109's of JG 26 off Dover. He managed to land at Hawkinge but his aircraft was a write off due to the damage.
Sgt Peter H.Fox of No 56 Squadron baled out of his Hurricane I (N2434) after combat over Portland on the 30th of September 1940 at 17:00hrs. He was wounded.
P/O C.D.Francis of No 253 Squadron was shot down and killed on the 30th of August 1940 at 11:15hrs. His Hurricane I (L1965) was in combat with a Bf 109.
Sgt.William Henry Franklin flew with No 65 Squadron in Spitfire I's before and during the Battle of Britain. His first combat was over Dunkirk where he helped to damage a Ju 88. He shot down a Bf 109 and a Bf 110 on the 26th of June and was awarded the D.F.M. and promoted to Flight Sergeant. J.K.Qill said in his book that he had eyes like a hawk an he was often the first to see and recognise the enemy. W.H.Franklin was commissioned in October 1940 and his score stood at 13 with 3 shared.

He was shot down and killed in combat with a Ju 88 near Selsey on the 12th of December 1940 in his Spitfire (R6978) at 14:20hrs.

Sgt Joseph Frantisek a Czech, he fled to Poland when his country was over run and joined the Polish Air Force, then when Poland fell, he went to France (via North Africa) and joined the Armee de l'Air, and received the Croix de Guerre for an air-to-air victory. He then went to England when France fell, joined the RAF, and was a founding member of No 303 (Polish) Squadron. In the space of a month, he shot down 17 aircraft, 9 of which  were Bf 109's. He was awarded the D.F.M. but otherwise received no official recognition for his exploits.  Sgt J.Frantisek was killed when his Hurricane I (R4175) crashed on the 8th of October 1940, the cause was unknown. 
Frantisek had absolutely no concept of discipline or teamwork. He would fly in formation with the squadron until the enemy was sighted, then would go his own way. His exasperated British Squadron Leader finally decided enough was enough; for all his results, such behaviour couldn't be tolerated. He offered to arrange for Frantisek to transfer to a Czech squadron, but Frantisek preferred to stay and fight alongside his Polish friends. He was too good to be grounded, and all pilots were valuable, so a compromise was made. Frantisek was replaced in the Squadron formation, but allotted a "spare" aircraft so he could fly as a "guest" of the Squadron as and when - and how - he saw fit. Thus freed to fight his own private war, he would still accompany the squadron on intercepts sometimes, but at other times he would take off after them to fly a lone patrol over Kent, in the area through which he knew the German aircraft being intercepted would fly on their way back to base. 
Sgt R.H.B.Fraser of No 257 Squadron was shot down by a Bf 109 and killed in his Hurricane I (V6851) on the 22nd of October 1940 over Folkstone at 16:50hrs.
F/Lt John Connell Freeborn joined No 74 Squadron on the 29th of October 1938 from No 8 F.T.S. He was an 'A' Class Reservist the first to join the Tigers. He made a forced landing on the 10th of July 1940 after sustaining battle damage to his Spitfire (K9863) whilst attacking some 26 Dorniers escorted by fighters over a convoy near Dover. J.C.Freeborn was awarded the D.F.C. on the 31st of July 1940. He shot down a Bf 110 on the 11th of September 1940. The machine from II Gruppe of ZG 76 crashed of Dungeness and the crew were picked up by the Seeotdienst.
Sgt E.T.G.Frith from No 92 Squadron was badly burned when he baled out of his Spitfire I (X4597) on the 9th of October 1940 following combat with Bf 109's near Ashford, Kent at 12:50hrs. He died from his injuries on the 17th of October 1940
P/O Charles G.Frizell a Canadian of No 257 Squadron baled out of his burning Hurricane I (L1703) on the 15th of August 1940. His Hurricane crashed near Edgware but he was unhurt.